Classic Cottage Glider Bench
Note: Select items and colors are in stock. All 2021 custom orders have a lead time of approximately 14-16 weeks. Please contact us for currently in-stock items and colors.
Relax in comfort and style in the Classic Cottage Glider Bench. This family of outdoor furniture evokes simpler times and features vintage inspired Craftsman style made to last for many years in outdoor conditions.Â
Dimensions:Â Available in 2 widths, seat approx 17 inches high
To learn more about our poly wood furniture and see the complete collection, click here:Â https://modernbungalow.com/collections/outdoor-furniture
Finally, after years of searching, we've found it - amazing outdoor furniture that lives up to our high standards of quality craftsmanship, sustainability, and integrity. Founded in Indiana by Amish builders, Meadowview Backyard Furniture creates incredible poly wood outdoor furniture. Originally Simply Amish builders, they were excited to branch out into poly products. There are so many reasons to love these products. Here are just a few:
- Genuine poly wood lumber means low maintenance! No splinters, chipping, or cracking, and no painting, re-staining, or waterproofing - even in harsh conditions!
- Customizable - of course! Plenty of color and woodgrain options to match your decor!
- Fully recyclable and made from recycled materials.
- Handmade and hand assembled with care, using the best hardware for ultimate durability.
- UV stabilized pigment throughout, so the colors stay true and never fade.
Each piece is custom made for you, with the colors of your choice by Amish craftsmen in Indiana. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Flat rate shipping to your door is $299 outside of the Front Range of Colorado, regardless of order size.
For local delivery in Colorado, just choose "In Store Pickup" at checkout, and we will arrange delivery upon arrival of your pieces. Rates are as follows: Denver: $99, Denver Metro $149, Front Range, Summit County and Vail: $249
We will happily accept exchanges in the rare case of a defect or damage during delivery. Just send us a photo, and we will get your item returned, repaired, replaced, or whatever we have to do to make it right. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom-built furniture.