With all of our handcrafted furniture, tile, rugs, and lighting options, the choices are endless! While that's overall a great thing, it can be overwhelming. We get it! That's why we offer help from our in-house experts to guide you through the process of selecting custom furniture and integrating it into your existing décor.
How does it work?
Room design services are the best way to get help making choices among all of our options. If you are in the greater Denver area, just stop by the store or reach out at email@example.com to set up an appointment. Our designer will meet with you in our showroom and learn your preferences, goals, and ideas. Then we'll come out to your home equipped with samples of fabrics, rugs, tile, lighting or paint colors to talk through your vision for your home. We'll give recommendations based on your dreams and our expertise. We just require a $500 deposit that we will apply to your purchase of anything in our shop.
Not in Denver? Not to worry! Just reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of your current room, ideas and inspiration, colors you love and your goals. Our designer will ship you a package of samples to see in your home, with recommendations for furniture, rugs, lighting, or whatever you're interested in, with a pre-paid return label for when you've made your decisions. We'll sell you a $500 gift card, which will be applied to your purchase when you've made your decisions.
Tile Layout services are specific to creating a custom work of art on your fireplace, backsplash, shower or tile floor inlay. For a $300 fee, we will:
- Consult with your on your ideas, preferences, limitations and style for the project.
- Come to your home and collect detailed measurements of the area to be styled in handcrafted art tile and bring samples of compatible tiles for you to choose from
- Create 2-3 alternate layouts for you to choose from based on our conversations, your decor and preferences
- Work with you on a final design that you'll love
- Create installation guide for your tile installer specific to your layout
- Recommend installer if necessary.
Not in Denver? Again, no problem! Just reach out at email@example.com. If you send us detailed measurements, we can still work with you remotely to create the tile layout of your dreams. The process is exactly the same, we'll just ship you a few tile samples to test colors in your home before we create the final layout for you. The tiles will be shipped directly to your home, and we'll email you the custom installation guide for your installer.