Digital Experience specialist
Because of our intense customer focus and the handcrafted nature of our products, we have a lot of points of contact for each sale, and high expectations from our customers.
We are looking for someone who is great with written responses & on the phone. You will need an eye for detail and the ability to connect with our customers.
- Managing incoming emails , chats and phone calls; Knowing the answers customer questions or knowing how to find the answer for them, in a warm Modern Bungalow style.
- Track and manage all customer deliveries. (We use a Trello Board) This will involve calling for the final payment, relaying delivery instructions to our delivery team, following up after the delivery, and asking for a review.
- Track and manage customer service issues (We use Hubspot) We don't have many things go wrong, but when they do we want to get them fixed as quickly as possible. You will have all the necessary tools to delight our customers and rectify their issues.
- Packing up and shipping instore order, and Thank You kits
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 AM- 2:30 PM. This is flexible, but these are the hours we have found work best.
Location: 1028 S. Gaylord st., Denver. Once trained, you will have the opportunity to work remotely.
Pay: $25 per hour
- A genuine interest in people
- Tech savvy. Comfortable with computers & Internet interactions.
- Flexibility, creativity, positivity
About Modern Bungalow:
We are a custom home goods store specializing in quality products for your historic home. We work hard to foster a dynamic and supportive environment, where collaboration is rewarded and successes are shared. We must go beyond customer service to create a customer for life.
We must create a Virtuous Cycle.
Virtuous Cycle: A self replicating pattern of behaviors, Creating, and recreating, a better experience for our employees, customers, & suppliers.
At Modern Bungalow our virtuous cycle starts with you:
We take care of you;
So you will take care of each other;
So that we can take even better care of our customers;
So that our customers come back time and again and tell their friends;
So that we’ll have more revenue;
With which we can do more things for our community.
Software we use: Hubspot, Shopify, Slack, Trello, Gmail, Google Doc and drive.
When submitting your resume, write a paragraph about an interesting item from our website and why you selected that item.
We believe that everyone has a place where they can be their best self. At Modern Bungalow we are looking for a very specific set of skills and personality traits. However, those skills and traits are in no way based on or limited to a specific gender, race, age or orientation.