Whether you’ve been shopping with us for years or are new to our handcrafted home store, we’re happy to once again be open to the public, with precautions.
As of May 30th, our hours are:
Monday-Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday and Sunday 10 AM - 5 PM
Your Modern Bungalow experience might look a little different for the foreseeable future. However, you can always count on our white glove customer service whether you come to the store with our additional safety measures in place or decide to shop from home and buy online.
Whichever way you decide to shop, we’re excited to share the following updates that will enhance your experience with us as we move into the new normal of shopping at Modern Bungalow!
An opportunity for you to make decisions about what you want from the convenience of your home before coming into the store.
- Craftsman, Mission, Shaker, Mid Century and more
- Unsure of your style preference? Take the Amish Furniture Style Quiz to find out!
- How to spot quality- what to look for
- What wood to select for your lifestyle
- What different styles look like in solid wood
- What finishes and options are available
- See prices, options, lead times and more
- Ask questions remotely and purchase online. We will follow up with you about next steps.
- Come to the store to see samples in person and ask detailed questions of our experts.
How to Reach Us Without Coming to the Store
Members of the Modern Bungalow team are monitoring many channels of communication to respond to your needs in a timely manner. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll reach out to our builders and artisans to get the information you need!
Email - Contact Us
Online Chat - click LiveChat in the corner of the Modern Bungalow web page
When You Do Come to the Store
We are thrilled to welcome you as our guest and have redesigned our in-store processes to help you have a safe and enjoyable buying experience.
Safety is a top priority and are happy to be able to take these steps to ensure your comfort while in the store.
- Hand sanitizer is available for everyone upon entry
- Limited shoppers in store with social distancing- we may ask you to make an appointment to come back if there are more than 4 customers in the store
- Masks are required - wear your own or take one of our disposable masks
- All staff will wear masks and wash hands frequently
- All staff have unlimited sick days and will never work if feeling unwell
- The store will be cleaned and sanitized each night
- Sundays and Mondays will be reserved for private appointments for shoppers at higher risk of serious illness or anyone who feels more comfortable one-on-one
No Touch Transactions
We have implemented new processes so that when you make a purchase there is no need for you to touch a pen or a screen. A receipt can be printed for you in the store or a copy sent to your email. No more need to keep track of paper!
If you buy online, you will receive your receipt/invoice via email as well.
Order Status, Updates and Delivery
We take great pride in partnering with some of the hardest working and most skilled craftspeople this country has to offer. With most pieces customized to your exact liking, they strive to build it right the first time.
Because we know this process takes time, our commitment to you is that we will keep you informed of all updates via phone or email as to the status of your order.
Once we receive your order:
- We will let you know it has arrived via phone or email (your preference)
- You can choose from curb-side pickup or home delivery
- Delivery staff will wear masks and gloves on all home deliveries
We appreciate each and every one of you as our customers and wouldn’t be able to do what we love without you. We sincerely look forward to seeing you again.
Matt, Danielle, Sara, and Diana