We're excited and happy that Colorado is beginning to emerge from the pandemic as our population becomes vaccinated. We are staying vigilant and are still committed to making sure that our staff and customers stay healthy and safe.
Our hours are:
Monday-Friday 10 AM - 6 PM
Saturday and Sunday 10 AM - 5 PM
The Omnichannel Experience
We are proud of our comprehensive website, which features our full catalog of furniture, rugs, lighting, tile and accessories with prices clearly displayed. Not only that, but our blog has helpful and informative articles to help you learn more about lifetime-quality solid wood furniture, hand-knotted rugs, decor, and more.
Take your time, browse around and get comfortable. We'll be here when you're ready to ask more detailed questions and get specialized help from our expert staff.
An opportunity for you to make decisions about what you want from the convenience of your home before coming into the store.
- Craftsman, Mission, Shaker, Mid Century and more
- Unsure of your style preference? Take the Amish Furniture Style Quiz to find out!
- How to spot quality- what to look for
- What wood to select for your lifestyle
- What different styles look like in solid wood
- What finishes and options are available
- See prices, options, lead times and more
Come on in!
Our Denver store is staffed with experts who can help you decide on the perfect pieces for your home. We love to see your photos, talk through your options, and help settle on the right furniture for you.
How to Reach Us Without Coming to the Store
Members of the Modern Bungalow team are monitoring many channels of communication to respond to your needs in a timely manner. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll reach out to our builders and artisans to get the information you need!
Email - Contact Us
Online Chat - click LiveChat in the corner of the Modern Bungalow web page
Keeping up with our precautions:
Safety continues a top priority and we are happy to be able to take these steps to ensure your comfort and protection while in the store.
- Hand sanitizer is available for everyone upon entry
- Limited shoppers in store with social distancing- Our shop is a low-key affair and we have plenty of room in our nearly 5000 square feet to accommodate our shoppers with more than adequate social distancing
- Masks are suggested- we will be wearing ours and if you are still vulnerable or need to be cautious, we hope you will wear yours as well
- All staff will wash hands frequently
- All staff have unlimited sick days and will never work if feeling unwell
- The store will be cleaned and sanitized each night and surfaces like the checkout counter and display items are cleaned between guests
No Touch Transactions
We have implemented new processes so that when you make a purchase there is no need for you to touch a pen or a screen. A receipt can be printed for you in the store or a copy sent to your email. No more need to keep track of paper!
If you buy online, you will receive your receipt/invoice via email as well.
Order Status, Updates and Delivery
We take great pride in partnering with some of the hardest working and most skilled craftspeople this country has to offer. With most pieces customized to your exact liking, they strive to build it right the first time.
Because we know this process takes time, our commitment to you is that we will keep you informed of all updates via phone or email as to the status of your order.
Once we receive your order:
- We will confirm your order has been received (or if in store, we'll offer you a receipt, either printed or emailed)
- We will give you an estimated ship date
- We will let you know it has arrived via phone or email (your preference)
- You can choose from store pickup or home delivery
We appreciate each and every one of you as our customers and wouldn’t be able to do what we love without you. Thank you for your support.
Matt, Danielle, Sara, Diana and Megan