Poly Wood Springfield Stool
This classic stool adds comfort and traditional style to your outdoor living or dining area. Poly wood furniture is a durable eco friendly material that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors.
Available in 3 heights:Dining height - 14 inch round seat (18 inches high), Counter height - 14 inch round seat (24 inches high), Bar height - 14 inch round seat (30 inches high)
To learn more about our poly wood furniture and see the complete collection, click here: https://modernbungalow.com/collections/outdoor-furniture.
Finally, after years of searching, we've found it - amazing outdoor furniture that lives up to our high standards of quality craftsmanship, sustainability, and integrity. Founded in Indiana by Amish builders, Hoosier Poly Products creates incredible poly wood outdoor furniture. Originally Simply Amish builders, they were excited to branch out into poly products. There are so many reasons to love these products. Here are just a few:
- Genuine poly wood lumber means low maintenance! No splinters, chipping, or cracking, and no painting, re-staining, or waterproofing - even in harsh conditions!
- Customizable - of course! Plenty of color and woodgrain options to match your decor!
- Fully recyclable and made from recycled materials.
- Handmade and hand assembled with care, using the best hardware for ultimate durability.
- UV stabilized pigment throughout, so the colors stay true and never fade.
Each piece is custom made for you, with the colors of your choice by Amish craftsmen in Indiana. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Flat rate shipping to your door is $299 outside of the Front Range of Colorado, regardless of order size.
For local delivery in Colorado, just choose "In Store Pickup" at checkout and we will arrange delivery upon arrival of your pieces. Rates are as follows: Denver: $99, Denver Metro $149, Front Range, Summit County, and Vail: $249
We will happily accept exchanges in the rare case of a defect or damage during delivery. Just send us a photo, and we will get your item returned, repaired, replaced, or whatever we have to do to make it right. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on custom-built furniture.