Custom Backsplash Design
Let Modern Bungalow transform your boring backsplash to a kitchen centerpiece! Our designers have years of experience creating unique designs to fit into historic homes, or into new homes that just need a little character.
How it works:
1. Add this product to your cart, check out, and we will be in touch shortly.
2. We will email you a diagram to fill out the measurements of your backsplash area. Just return it to us with all of the detail, plus your ideas and inspiration. Feel free to send us photos of your kitchen, photos of the ‚ backsplash you've been dreaming of, color inspiration, or just tell us if you love one of our existing designs.
3. We will use your ideas and measurements to draft ‚ 2 custom ‚ layouts that will work for your space. You tell us which you like the best, and we collaborate with you on tweaking it to make it perfect.
4. We will send you an invoice for a deposit on the cost of the tile and shipping, you pay 50% upon order.
5. We have the tile shipped directly to your home, with a specific diagram to direct your tile setter in how it should be laid out. If you live in the Denver area, we can recommend excellent installers with experience in handcrafted tile.
6. Once the tile arrives at your home, we bill you for the balance. Once it's installed, send us a photo so that we can add your design to our gallery!
The fine print: if you live locally in Denver,backsplash design service includes 1 visit to your home to take measurements and discuss color, layout, inspiration and ideas (we'll bring lots of samples!).We are happy to provide additional layouts, or provide additional design services or home visits, for a $59 hourly fee.